Friday, April 19, 2013

Unbelievably Great Range of Support from Greene King for Tenants

I  wonder WHY this level of support is unbelievable... Perhaps because it's a figment of a marketing department's imagination.

Greene King Pub Partners has pubs to let throughout the country. And this is what you get when you sign up with them. Just LOOK at ALL THAT SUPPORT:

Your Business Development Manager is your personal business consultant, advising you on everything from pub investment plans to the latest initiatives and ideas. Business Development Managers have the ability to draw on the knowledge of other experts at Greene King when discussing your needs and are your main point of contact with us.We invest a lot of time and effort in training and monitoring the performance of each Business Development Manager.

Operations Directors are responsible for the overall operation of the region that your pub is in. Working for them are Operations Managers who may be your Business Development Manager's line manager. These are highly-qualified business consultants and are able to assist you when you need additional business advice.

Greene King was the first pub company to create a dedicated Licensing team. The team is here to help you and is qualified to answer any licensing questions you may have. They handle all applications for Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) Variations, variations of hours, plans etc and will negotiate on your behalf. They deal with all aspects of licensing except applying for Personal Licences and Temporary Event Notices (TENs) - but they can give you advice on these. Costs for any changes to your Licence will be recharged to you plus a reasonable administration fee - these are significantly lower than you would pay to a Licensing solicitor.

Our Property Helpdesk will help you with any property maintenance enquiries and emergencies. They will liaise on your behalf with contractors to ensure maintenance and repairs are completed on time and to a high standard. They provide cover for this service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.

Greene King Property Surveyors are experts in providing you with advice about and management of the structure of your pub. If you are investing in your pub, they will ensure the work is completed to all the relevant standards and requirements.

Greene King's property experts. Here to help you with property-related issues such as rating appeals and boundary disputes. The advice provided by an Estates Manager is free of charge.

Our Machines Manager will ensure that you have the most appropriate and most profitable machines in your pub and will advise you how you can increase your profits from machines and ensure that you stay within the law.

You will have a Credit Account Manager who has access to all your account details and can help you with any invoice queries. They are able to help you manage your account and review payment terms if you experience any difficulties. Credit Terms are agreed with you on an individual basis at the beginning of your Agreement. We may offer up to 2 weeks' credit if you pay your bills by Direct Debit.

You have access to a Cellar Service team who are available to repair, maintain and install your beer dispense equipment. Your Licensed Property Broker will confirm which elements of cellar equipment are owned by Greene King and which you'll need to purchase.


Our Dray team will deliver your beer order, weekly on a set day. They will ensure your products are in perfect condition. If you would like, they are also able to stillage your draught products when they reach you.

Greene King was the first pub company to provide Specialist Tenant Trainers to give you on-the-job training before you go into a pub, from a real Licensee running their own pub business. You are able to work at their pub, gaining real experience. Your Specialist Tenant Trainer will also become your mentor during your first year. There is a small fee for this scheme - it is usually included as part of your initial Training Fund. If we believe that you would benefit from training before you go into your pub, we will require you to spend a minimum of 2 days with a Specialist on-the-job trainer in a working pub to get you started.

We will provide you with advice should you require it in respect of any press issue or opportunity at your pub.

The Commercial team develops and communicates the essential information you need to ensure that you operate your pub effectively and within the law. Every month they negotiate with our suppliers to give you additional deals and discounts on products as well as promotional support materials and branded support merchandise.

We have an external company who conduct mystery visits to check your trading standards and legal compliance. These results are very important because they give you a customer's view of your business and service. Your Business Development Manager will discuss the results with you so you can plan for improvements, eg: training, offer etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment